Tuesday, November 15, 2011

How can a brain stay solid?

Hi all,
Yesterday I was watching an episode named CSI.  There I remember seeing a scene wherein there is an accident happening which was actually a murder and there is a brain been fallen off which does not belong to the person who has died in accident. I am just wondering if a human brain actually stay solid without fixing. If yes how is that it is solid?Even if this happens in low temperature climatic places.. though here in this serial it is in Arizona state in Las Vegas, which is hot place I think also it does not have any muscle like structure in it and there is no bone other than the cranium which surrounds it. There is another episode which says a person killed by inserting a sharp pen . Even if the person is damn old still the cranium is not so easy to allow sharp insertion into the brain to have it damaged... I don't know how much of these episodes is practical.  

No comments:

Post a Comment