Saturday, September 3, 2011

the attractive black hole and universe a fully evolution human like form

Today let me call "|my blog day". This is my second consecutive post I am posting from the radiant brain of light with unknown source or from source of dust illuminated to become a thought paves way and comes out as a star or a post here :)
http://www.ted.com/talks/janna_levin_the_sound_the_universe_makes.html.

This talk made me feel universe is a human . Well not with a skin of epithelial cells bundling the bone and muscles and etc etc. Imagine a human made of light a brain of light bundled with a dark space here can be called a drum since a drum is made of skin and hides elongated , fitted and beaten with a stick or hand to produce sound.   What is this black hole? Well Human eye:) What ? Yes when I happen to see this talk and see my ted profile picture. I concluded this that the human named universe has a compound eyes with simple eye resolution and characteristic. I still remember Prof Mike Land, University of Sussex, who took the eyes and its resolution in my course saying if you wanna build a compound eye with a simple eye resolution you need a size of the sun may be :) So this universe has different types of cell named stars and sees using black holes but how does it think?

Though I have posted my comment in the talk let me post the same questions here.
My point is what the speaker is actually looking at is the big bang sound to be recorded which happend in the past. What the big bang sound may actually do in the near future? is there any other big sounds predicted apart from the big bang done in this milky way or the black holes drumming the space ? How about the central draw the universe possess . Is there any sucking the air using a straw noise recorded from the universe? the craters the space possesses is the black holes and the path it takes through the white light of stars. Is there a pour of stars somewhere born from dust recorded what we can co relate to as something like a waterfall. is there any movement prediction of these stars walking along the drum or space? what I call it "the locomotion of the universe". Why is universe behaving like a human employed to some firm or organisation working and what is its pay or return for its working?
:)  In all the hindu philosophies this universe is called Brahman or brahmi or indra or Shiva or Visvarupa or Brahmam:) so may be if yu read this first and tune your brain into this I think the topic science from the Thaitriya upanishad can be understood better:)

No comments:

Post a Comment